The Companies Act requires companies to submit various documents and forms annually to Companies House within strict time limits. Not only is this a considerable administrative burden, failure to comply can result in potentially severe financial penalties for directors and companies.
We can relieve you of both the burden and the worry by helping with your Company Secretarial duties. This can range from your company's annual return and annual accounts submissions to a full service including all aspects of dealing with Companies House for you and your company.
Our service includes:
- Preparing and filing accounts and annual returns
- Maintaining statutory registers:
- Register of Allotments
- Register of Transfers
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Register of Secretaries
- Register of Directors' Interests
- Register of Mortgages and Charges
Preparing and filing Companies House forms recording:
- Changes of officers
- Changes of registered office
- Increases in share capital
- Allotments of shares
- Changes of accounting reference date
- Preparing documentation for annual general meetings
- If required, acting as company secretary of your company
- If required, providing your company with a registered office address
Call 01494 450123 today to discuss how we can help you with your Company Secretarial duties.